Codemaster LLC, 3262 Hardisty Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45208-
We always recommend that you check our website regularly and download the latest version of our linear software. The latest version has just been released and will be included in new shipments as we rotate our inventory. Please note the following:
Firstly, there are a number of bug fixes which are worth knowing about -
1. The lookup plugin in the current 220.127.116.11 release will crash if a language other than English is selected. We have only had one report of this causing anyone a problem, so presumably most users do not have the plugin enabled or are using it in English, but anyway, this has now been corrected in the new release.
2. If any plugins are enabled when running the Online software, then the software will crash in the current release, so this has also been fixed in the new release.
3. The tick box which states 'Plugin settings shared by all users' has not worked properly since software release 18.104.22.168 but this has only recently been spotted by an end user, so this has been fixed in the new release.
Then there are a number of changes and improvements, some of which we mention in detail below.
1. We have revised our checking of the EAN/UPC quiet zones to bring our software in line with the tolerances that are now published in the ISO and (soon to be published in the) GS1 standards. There is a minor change to the way we display quiet zone sizes on the summary window -
2. In order to prevent serious mis-
3. A Polish translation has now been included.
4. Italian Pharmacode plugin now checks for invalid characters and correct symbol length.
5. New application identifier added to AICheck plugin -
6. New updated USB drivers for our low speed standard verifiers have been included in this new release. Although the existing drivers are already Windows 7 compliant, there have been reports of very occasional issues causing Windows to crash, so we felt is was wise to update our install software to include the very latest version the USB drivers for our standard units.
We trust that you will communicate this as a courtesy to relevant users. Please download the software for your demo purposes.
Codemaster serves former Honeywell verifier resellers. Its territory includes everything from the Southern tip of Chile to peoples in the Arctic Circle.
Codemaster is not itself a reseller and will not compete with the companies it serves. There are no “house accounts” with special or protected status. Resellers are encouraged to maintain their lines of communication with all former Quick Check, educating them about the departure of Honeywell from verification space, and about the comparative advantages of Axicon verifiers.
Former Honeywell resellers will need to deal only with Codemaster: Axicon products are not sold through distribution so there is no middle man and their mark-
Codemaster reseller will have full access to all Axicon resources including best-
Click here to read the Codemaster newsletter.